Join our team!
Spring Hill electrical services jobs, administrative team, and leadership roles available now.
Our team members are committed to quality and growth. Strong communicators with impeccable follow through will do well on our team.
If you’re tired of feeling like a number when you go to work, apply below. Our tight-knit team is relationship-oriented and you will work with our founder, Vinnie Camenzuli, on a daily basis.
Click here to learn more about the Taddeo Electric difference.
Positions available for experienced electricians, apprentices, helpers, and administrative assistants.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in a fast-growing company with lots of growth potential, apply below.
Thank you for your interest in working with Taddeo Electric. We post available positions for Spring Hill electrical services jobs, administrative team, and leadership roles plus other important updates on our Facebook Page. Please like our Page to keep in touch with us there.
Our Hiring Process for Electrical Workers
We process applications on an as-needed basis. Our office team will call you if your application meets a need we are currently filling. Applications with electrical experience listed will generally be prioritized.
Our team works across Hernando, Pasco, Citrus, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties. Our office is based in Spring Hill, Florida. All applicants will come to our office for their interview and be expected to visit the office at least once per day, sometimes more.
Assistant needed for a busy office!
20+ hours a week
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must!
- Answering phones, respond to messages, emails, Facebook and other social media messages and incoming leads.
- Assist with Scheduling, Data Entry, Customer Service and Office Support
- Social Media Facebook, Google My Business, and other Social Media support to include posting, responding, and interacting.
- Typing Skills (70WPM)
- Computer skills, Data Entry, Word, Excel, Publisher very helpful.
Apply below and please attach a resume.